double-sided SAW longitudinally welded tubes
Hoberg & Driesch is a specialist for double-sided SAW longitudinally welded tubes. We have a comprehensive range of grades and dimensions in this product segment, which is used in the offshore sector, steel construction, piping construction, mechanical engineering and many more.
- easy to process and weld without restriction
- best static properties in steel construction
- additional Z-35 testing from a wall thickness of 25.4 mm
- Impact values at minus 40 ° C min. 40 joules
- acc. to NACE MR 175
- welds 100% tested
- versatile application possibilities through multiple certification
- Outer diameter
- 406.4 to 1,067 mm
- Wall thickness
- 10.0 to 50.8 mm
Other dimensions on request!
stock lenghts: 12 m, further lengths on request.
Material and condition of delivery
API 5 L
Grade X52N mod. PSL2
3 times certified
Certifications and admissions
- with MTC 3.2 LR acc. to EN 10204
- on request with inspection by all inspection companies
- CE sign for EN 10219
- API authorization