Our processing options are also as extensive as our product range. Hoberg & Driesch meets highest customer demands by qualified employees and using high-performance processing systems like cutting, deburring and wash units, cutting-off benches as well as beveling and turning machines. The ordered tubes are cut accurately to size to suit your particular needs you will get perfectly fitting ready-to-install cut parts, without any offcuts and no wasted material. We can adapt the steel tubes in more extensive processing stages to semi-finished products, according to your technical sentence.
All kinds of sizes from our product range will be cut to fixed lengths in our processing centre. They can individually be checked for compliance of the ordered length specifications, the results will be documented if requested and can be used in production immediately without post treatment being necessary.
We perform serial cuts with extremely high-performance processing aggregates. Even very close tolerances and high demands regarding surface-friendly treatments are a matter of course for us.
Form yourself an opinion about our comprehensive processing service!
- Fixed lenghts cutting for tube diamenters ≤ DN 800
- Autogenous burning of fixed lengths for tube diameters > DN 800
- Contour cuts for steel construction, pipeline construction and offshore
- Color coatings according to the required standards and customer specifications
- Multilayer coating systems
- PE (polyethylene) coating according to DIN 30670 / DIN EN ISO 21809
- PP (polypropylene) coating according to DIN 30678
- ZM lining according to EN 10298 / DVGW W347
- Epoxy lining for gas and water
- PUR (polyurethane) coating
- FZM coating as mechanical protection
- GRP coating as mechanical protection
- Chamfering tube ends
- Drilling according to customer specifications using a magnetic drill
- Sand blasting according to DIN EN ISO 12944, SA 2,5
- Primer and top coat
- Hot-dip galvanizing according to DIN EN ISO 1461 and according to VDE regulations
- Deburring and bevelling according to DIN EN ISO 9692/1
- Subsequent annealing, normalising, soft annealing, stress-relief annealing